Excell Security & Surveillance specialise in alarm system installation for Melbourne homes, offices, warehouses or commercial buildings. The systems we provide are highly efficient and capable of monitoring and alarming different situations & threats. It doesn’t matter whether your security needs are small or extensive, we have an alarm system that will suit you.
We are not aligned with one manufacturer and install all the leading brands including Bosch, Tecom and Protégé, Hills Reliance, DSC Neo and Impassa. This means that we will recommend you the system that best suits your security needs, not the one that we are associated with.
It doesn’t matter if you prefer a system you can monitor yourself or want us to monitor it through our A1 graded control room. You can buy with confidence and know that we will supply the best alarm system for your business, along with expert service and advice. We can take care of everything, from advising you on the best system to installation and ongoing monitoring if you need it.
Find The Best Alarm Systems for Home and Office
Our products are suitable in both residential and commercial security systems. Over the last few years alarm technology has improved dramatically, which means security alarms are accessible to more people than ever before. Even if you’re a pet owner you can still install an alarm system at your home – the PIR detectors we install can differentiate between a human and a pet up to 38kg.
Are you in a rental property? Or perhaps an existing double storey?
If you’re concerned about covering all your perimeter windows and doors, don’t worry. Thanks to the wireless residential and business security systems available now, extensive coverage is not a problem. You won’t even have to upset your landlord by drilling holes in walls to run cables – wireless systems are completely cable free and portable so you can easily move them from one property to another.
The benefits of a wireless alarm system include:
- Excellent range: most wireless systems use cameras that are high resolution and able to monitor a wide area clearly and accurately.
- Excellent battery life: your cameras will last a long time without having to rely on mains power – this means you will still be protected even when there is a power blackout.
- Easily transportable from property to property: if you have to move, no problem. Just pick up your wireless alarm system and take it with you.
- Fast installation means cheaper installation: because there’s less work required in installing a wireless alarm system you won’t have to pay as much for installation.
- No wiring – allows you to have full coverage: move your cameras from room to room as and when you need it.
There are so many different alarm solutions on the market, whatever your home and security needs there will almost certainly be something to suit you.
Commercial security systems
Most businesses these days are more security conscious than ever before and fortunately there are some very affordable and effective business security systems on the market. The right security system can benefit your business in a number of ways, including:
- Reduction in theft and property damage thanks to the deterrent effect of having an alarm system installed,
- Increase in employee safety and an enhanced sense of wellbeing for employees especially those who are working at night,
- Greater peace of mind for you as you know your business is safe and secure even when you’re not there.
Most business security systems work by detecting when an unauthorised person enters your building and sounding an alarm to a central monitoring station, or to your phone or computer if you choose to self-monitor your alarm system. Once the signal is received by the monitoring station they will send someone to investigate or call the authorities depending on the circumstances and your nominated preferences.
The majority of modern security systems these days incorporate cloud-based technology to provide a wireless solution that can be monitored directly from your smartphone or computer. This means that wherever you are you can check on your business and make sure everything is ok, receive instant notifications if an alarm is activated and if you have CCTV installed, stream footage from your cameras directly to your mobile.
As specialists in the installation of commercial and residential alarm systems in Melbourne make us your first point of contact for your security system. We can help you with every step of the process from determining your security system needs through to choosing an alarm system, installing it and ongoing monitoring. Give us a call today to find out how we can help you create a safer, more secure home or workplace.