Many businesses in Melbourne choose to use private security services either because they have experienced a recent security threat or because they want to be proactive about protecting their staff and customers. Engaging the services of private security personnel can have a number of benefits for your organisation and whatever type of business you have, some level of extra security is probably worth considering.
Here are a few of the reasons why so many businesses choose to use our services to protect their employees and organisation as a whole:
- Reduce losses from theft. This is particularly important for retail organisations and shopping centres but any business is vulnerable to opportunistic thieves who might be passing and see something they like the look of. Having a private security person on the premises can deter potential thieves from targeting your business.
- Get expert advice on managing security risks. The first step to providing any security services is to conduct a risk assessment on your business. We can identify the potential security risks and give you advice on how to reduce or remove them altogether. Many businesses are unaware of the risks they face and a professional will be able to advise you on what to look out for and how to keep your business as safe and secure as possible.
- Deter thieves and other criminals. Sometimes all it takes is a visible security presence to make thieves or vandals think twice about targeting your business. If you have a strong security presence at your business, you’ll be able to prevent a lot of opportunistic crime from taking place and reduce the chances that you’ll be a victim of theft or property damage.
- Protect employees. Different organisations carry different levels of risk. For example, employees at a healthcare facility that’s open 24/7 will have a different level of risk than nine to five office employees. Regardless of the specific risks your business faces, protecting your employees should be your first priority. Having a security presence in your building reassures your employees and can help them feel safer. Properly trained security personnel will be able to handle a multitude of different situations and make sure your workers are kept safe so they can focus on their work without having to worry about personal safety.
- Get help in a crisis. A security emergency can be extremely serious and if something happens you’ll need someone to evacuate people and ensure the safety of your staff and the public. We can provide a range of emergency security services including alarm response.
Here at Excell Security & Surveillance, we know that your security staff are a reflection on your business. We also understand that for most organisations, customer service is paramount and this is why we will only deploy a security officer that you would want to have as your own staff. All our private security staff are trained in the essential aspects of customer service including conflict resolution and will act in a polite and friendly manner at all times while on the job.
Many of our security personnel take on the role of concierges in busy office buildings or residential apartment blocks. This means they often perform duties that are not just restricted to monitoring and responding to security risks.
Some of the duties of our concierges can cover answering customer questions, directing people where to go, arranging for maintenance and cleaners and greeting people who enter and leave your building. Our concierge staff are more than just security guards, they are an integral part of your organisation and therefore we will choose very carefully when finding the right private security staff to satisfy your requirements.
Melbourne Security Company
As one of the leading security companies in Melbourne, we pride ourselves on our exceptionally high-quality concierge and private security staff. All our personnel are trained, licenced, and experienced and they will take care of your property and customers as if they were their own.
Whether you have extensive security needs or you’re just looking for a little bit of help every so often, we can provide you with everything you’re looking for to keep your business and employees safe and secure. To find out more about the services we offer or to have a chat about your organisation’s security needs, why not give us a call today?