Thinking about extra security for your premises during these challenging times? A mobile security patrol is a great solution for any business that wants a bit of extra protection and “eyes on the ground”.
Mobile security patrols typically include a team of professional security guards who drive around and visit clients’ properties periodically to make sure everything is as it should be and identify any potential security problems. A mobile security patrol can give you peace of mind that someone is keeping an eye on your property when you’re not there.
Many clients find that a mobile security patrol brings more benefits than they expect. Your patrol service won’t just drive past buildings and respond to alarm activations; they can perform a number of valuable tasks for your business, including
- Patrolling the exterior of your building: Mobile security staff can conduct an examination of your building on foot to ensure windows and doors remain closed and check if there is anyone hanging around.
- Checking the interior of your building: A mobile security patrol can also be tasked with entering your property and checking the interior for signs of disturbance or theft.
- Locking and unlocking your building: A mobile security guard can be responsible for closing up your building at night and opening it up in the morning, deactivating alarms and unlocking gates. This can bring great peace-of-mind for your staff team.
- Reducing your cleaning and maintenance costs by decreasing vandalism, graffiti and squatting.
- Improving your brand perception through timely notification of any cosmetic issues with your premises and signage.
At Excell Security, we tailor each mobile security patrol solution to the specific needs of your business.
To find out what a mobile security patrol can do for your business, speak to an experienced security professional at Excell Security today.